Boho Shift Dress + Getting Back on Track



It's funny when we realize we've gone off track of our normal routine, schedule, goals, etc. we're already so far off that track it's hard to get back on. Maybe you were looking to apply for another job but got too comfortable where you're at now and lost sight of your career path. Maybe you had a fitness goal in mind but something came up and threw off your routine. Maybe you were working towards a hobby you loved but something got in the way that set it on the back burner.

Whatever it may be, take a second to think about what even sparked your interest to get to that end goal in the first place? Was it someone who motivated you? A movie, a song, a pep talk, etc.? Get back to that feeling, re-energize yourself and make the next step to get back on that track. Do something for yourself. It's so easy to get consumed in daily routines, making time for friends or a significant other that you don't put yourself first.



Maybe you won't be going full speed ahead but at least turn your mind around to get the rest of your body going back in the right direction, too.





In today's post I'm sharing this super, silky soft shift dress from Target. I love this gorgeous boho print at the neckline and hem of the dress - it's super flattering and stands out so much you barely have to think about accessories! I threw on a pair of hoop earrings and some killer heels - also from Target - and felt good to go.




How gorgeous is this print!? I am LOVING Target's selection this season. I feel like it's pretty hit or miss for me but I am definitely loving every piece they have this summer. Someone stop me! Freeze my cards!