Burnt Orange and Gold




Happy October! The leaves are finally starting to change, the weather is getting cooler which of course means it's time to transition our favorite summer pieces into fall appropriate outfits. In today's post I'm sharing a quick and simple outfit for running errands, a day date or a late summer/early fall photoshoot.





Yes, I will use this clutch until the end of time. One of my favorite ways to transition summer pieces like white jeans are adding darker colored accents like a black watch, {similar here} or burnt orange tank top to keep it light but bring in some fall accents. 



For even more fall accents, I've added some fun fall jewelry like this necklace from Francesca's. I love the mixed length and subtle beading. This week I opted for matte, dark green polish as well.


Photos taken by Alexandra Lee Photography. Find her on Facebook, too!