Army Green Utility Vest







One of my favorite clothing pieces of all time would hands down, be a vest. They come in so many different styles, cuts and this one is definitely my favorite purchase this fall. This vest is actually from Nordstrom Rack and is made from pretty heavy, thick material, making it a bit more luxurious than a typical vest. I love the high-low cut and tapered back with draw-string detail at the ends and also around the waist. This shape is such a flattering cut and comes with a zipper as well. On sale this week at 43% off!









I love pairing army green with simple fall colors like cognac, white and classic denim. These jeans from American Eagle are my staple pair. I love the low cut and stretchy fabric in all their jeggings. This top from Hollister Co. is great to layer with sweaters and is a really fitted cut {perfect for tiny people like me! {Rejoice}







Photos by Alexandra Lee Photography. Find her on Facebook, too!