Black Lace




Off the shoulder tops seem to be trending everywhere this season and I am definitely not complaining! I love that they instantly transform a plain shirt, dress, romper, or whatever it may be into a more dressed up outfit. 





This off the shoulder top from Forever21 is the perfect going-out shirt to wear with friends. It's super comfy and cinched at the bottom with gorgeous lace detail. I think I have too many vacation getaway outfits, yet there is no plane ticket in my hand.. (ha ha)





I decided to wear this top with a pair of jeans to keep it a bit more casual for the dinner place we were going to. A pair of black and brown pointed flats kept it even more casual - I opted out of wedges and my infamous lace up flats for this night. 

This outfit is super easy to recreate and super fun to wear for a handful of different occasions.