Red T-Shirt Dress

 



I think I went a little nuts on the dresses this season. I think it's because they're all SO comfy! 

The one's I've picked up have super soft material and have such a great fit that I just keep buying all of the same types but in different colors! They're so practical and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. This outfit for today's post is more casual with my white (dirty) converse and mini bun hair-do. 

 


 
 

Marshall's has the best finds for these types of clothes. The fit is long enough for people who prefer this cut while still fitting on the top by the chest and neckline. This color is really intense. I don't think the pictures are doing it justice but it is definitely really bright. And I love that.

 
 


 

My bracelets are from Charming Charlie, Alex + Ani and an etsy boutique called Jet Chic Arm Candy.