Indian Summer








The weather was unseasonably warm this day. I found myself not needing a coat and seeing all the snow melt made me happy for the random warm weather but I almost missed the snow, since I'm just now starting to feel in the Christmas spirit. I actually wore this outfit to my night class last week. I was frantically looking for something to wear and at the very last minute I decided to go for something sleek and timeless - all black with light brown boots. I'm so glad I did because this is the type of outfit that makes me feel confident yet comfortable.  

I'm thinking of lightening my hair again once it grows out a few more inches :) Dark hair in the winter just makes me look sickly and I'm loving how the color in the ends of my hair have faded. This may be a Christmas present to myself :)

Shop my look here