What Would Blair Waldorf Do?

 Today's post features one of my new favorite accessories, the Blair bow bracelet from PreppyBowsandSass on Etsy! I love the combination of navy and gold for fall and this outfit is definitely one of my favorites as we transition into the fall months but still wan't to wear comfortable, light clothing.

This is also my first post styling my new obsession - white converse! White is probably my favorite color.. It just looks so clean and fresh. I have white sheets and furniture and tons of white clothes and shoes and I'm very finicky when it comes to cleaning everything haha! 







Outfit Details
Top - Agaci
Bottoms (similar) - American Eage
Shoes - Converse
Clutch (similar) - Old Navy
Sunglasses - American Eagle
Necklace (similar) - Charming Charlie? Or JCPenney? shoot I can't remember...
Bow Bracelet - PreppyBowsandSass