Origami Skort - Look #2







As you may have seen from a post I did awhile back, I styled my origami skort with an edgier vibe with a black top and stripy heels. Here I have taken the opposite approach, with white accessories and a floral top. Although I could not find the exact top at JCPenney's website anymore, I did find something similar in this floral design and cut of this blouse. I think if I had to describe my personal style, it would definitely be in this picture alone. I love feminine pieces that are conservative, like this floral top that reaches up to my neck, but I also love pieces that remind me of street style, like the modern, geometric cut of this skort. I love the look of demi wedges, they just instantly make an outfit more dressed up to me. This outfit is very easy to recreate. I found my origami skort online, but you can find it in several stores and boutiques now! Check the outfit details below for links to similar products. Don't forget to watch my Youtube video at the bottom - I had a lot of fun editing this one! :)

 
Which look was your favorite?


Outfit Details
Top (similar) - JCPenney
Origami Skort  (similar) - Ebay find
Demi Wedges (similar) - Old Navy
Clutch (similar) - Old Navy
Sunglasses - American Eagle