Club Master



Happy Thursday!

After feeling sick for weeks upon weeks I'm finally getting back into blogging again.. Today I'm sharing a chic yet super casual summer look with some of my favorite accessories. These Ray-Ban Club Master sunglasses are so easy to pair with anything and fit my tiny child sized head perfectly.





I have worn this button down top so many times I'm surprised there aren't holes or tears in it. Button-ups are by far my favorite type of shirt to wear. They're SO comfy and I love that stores carry them in so many prints and colors. If you guessed this top is from Hollister then you guessed correctly my friend ;) Their tops are very form fitting to me which is great when you want the sleeves to be a bit more snug and the torso not too wide.







DSW doesn't list store-only items on their website BUT I was able to find these (similar) super comfy, gorgeous loafers on sale at PriceFalls for less than $50! I'm pretty picky when it comes to any closed-toe shoe but these are by far worth the cost as they've held up for awhile now and are extremely comfy.







Shop my favorites below: