Feathered Skirt - Valentine's Day




Happy Valentine's Day Week! I'm so lucky to be able to spend this month with someone who means a lot to me. Regardless of having a valentine or not, February is a great excuse to pull out your favorite pinks and reds and get excited for warmer, spring weather just around the corner. Don't you love when the wind gets in your face and ruins your entire mini photoshoot!?! :')




I'm wearing this feathered BCBG skirt I had been eyeing on Pinterest for MONTHS. I finally found one I really liked on New Years Eve and has without a doubt been my favorite purchase for 2017 so far. It's so easy to dress up or down.





Here I'm wearing it with a super simple pink top from (yes) Hollister Co. Don't hate. They fit so well!




These thigh-high boots from Nordstrom are so so comfy and great to wear with skirts, dresses or really fitted pants when you want to dress up your look. I love that the calf of the boots are more on the slimmer-side. It's really hard to find decently fitted boots without getting those wrap around ones that make you look like a mummy.