Holiday Gift Guide for the World Traveler




Happy December! Today I'm sharing my top picks of holiday gifts for the woman in your life that loves to travel...in style! From chic passport covers, must-have luggage and memoir-type decor, this list is a compilation of things I've personally tried and a couple of my personal wants as well! Let the list begin!

1. Everyday Memoir Notebooks - Rifle Paper Co. -- These are the perfect journals to throw in your bag, write down travel memories, tape tickets, pictures, etc. 
2. All-in-one Leather Pop Clutch - MochiThings -- How cute is this expandable wallet!? Holds money, keys, cards, passport, etc.
4. Full Grain Leather Passport Holder - Graphic Image -- Love the simplicity of the color with gold foil lettering. So simple, so chic.
5. The Carry on Cocktail Kit - W&P Deisgn -- Have you ever seen a more necessary in-flight travel item!? Choose from moscow mule, old fashioned, gin & tonic and other favorites
6. 2017 Bon Voyage Travel Calendar - Rifle Paper Co. -- I have the 2016 version that I actually cut and fit into frames that are hanging above my headboard. Love these unique illustrations - gives me so much Wanderlust..
7. Radiant Skin Renewal Kit - Murad -- I've tried these mini samplers and they are probably my favorite skin care products of all time! They are perfect for traveling when you need a skin boost in-flight.
8. Vitamin Hydrating Mask - First Aid Beauty -- Another great solution for a skin refresher if you don't want to go full on moisturizer. I love this and the Evian sprays for traveling!
9. World Scratch Map - Urban Outfitters -- The perfect bucket-list decor for the world traveler.
10. Sprocket Photo Printer - HP -- Super lightweight, super small and super convenient portable photo printer from HP prints 2x3 pictures straight from your smart phone. All you need is a bluetooth connection and the app! Love this guy (I have tons of prints on my bulletin board)
11. Travel Kit - Pinch Provisions -- This is probably the most clever companies that launched the past few years. They have tons of "in a pinch," situation bags and this travel one is perfect for must-need accessories, toiletries and other items to survive long, grueling flights. Warning - their breath sprays are extremely strong (Used one during a concert and couldn't stop crying, ha!)

12. Hardside Spinner Luggage - inUSA -- You can't go wrong with hardshell, 360 suitcases. They're fool proof, so easy to maneuver and stores are carrying them in tons of different colors. My set is not available online but I found another great brand in even cuter colors!
13. Jet Set Candy Jewelry -- I absolutely love this company. Their travel jewelry is a genius idea and you can choose from a variety of finishes and types of jewelry. This is on my Christmas list this year with luggage tags of all the places I've been to and are traveling to in 2017! Would also be a great gift to surprise your S/O with the necklace, then immediately after tickets to the destination that matches! You're welcome guys ;)
14. Women's Faux Leather Backpack - Mossimo Target -- I just picked this beauty up a few weeks ago for my upcoming trip to Seattle! I wanted a bag that was functional, bigger than a purse but was still cute to travel with. Love the double pocket and tassel, too.