Fall Florals






 For today's post I'm sharing this playful romper from Forever21 in a fun, fall floral print. I'm very partial to patterned clothing, especially florals, but I instantly fell in love with this boho style one. I love these wrap-cut rompers with the cinched waist because they're super figure-flattering and very forgiving when you want to eat to your heart's content and not worry about looking a few months prego.






The only negative thing I have to say about this romper is the length of the shorts.. I definitely have my fair share of booty shorts but since these are super flowy they make you feel a bit more self-conscious about bending down or god forbid the waist line trickles up and your whole butt is exposed (crying emoji*)


This choker necklace is also from Forever21 - kind of a bolo-style but still super cute and fun for dressing up an outfit. Long live our 2001 fashion phases in new styles! 






Finished off the outfit with some taupe and brown booties - kept with a shorter heel since this romper is pretty casual and threw on my current purse as it goes with literally everything and somehow is able to carry everything under the sun.